Do you have to to lead and convince others? Do you want to take your communication and leadership skills to the next level? Then this advanced seminar is for you.
Presentations and speeches are very important moments for any leader and expert. During presentations we can convey our message to our audiences. But the one thing that sets great communication apart from good communication apart is storytelling.
In this engaging masterclass Lars Sudmann will show a fireworks of advanced strategies on how to incorporate the power of storytelling into your business and technical communication.
The session builds on Lars’ in-depth knowledge as a TEDx speaker and champion speaker and will bring you the business presentation and storytelling skills needed to speak like a leader.
Highlights and Flow of the Day
- How to add special spice to your presentations via business storytelling
- Organization: identifying key messages via business storyboarding and storylining
- How great leaders are being perceived as leaders: strategies for influence in communication via storytelling
- Designing great messages: championship strategies
- What we can learn from innovative formats such as TED and PechaKucha
- Body language analysis – how to be perceived as a master presenter, top leader and storyteller
- How to tame complexity via business analogies
- How to dance with data
- How to also convince in difficult situations such as meetings, negotiations and more
- Small group for maximum feedback
- Highly interaction-oriented, with plenty of exercises
- Individual feedback by the trainer and peers
- Secrets from Championship Speaking and TED / TEDx
- Lessons from the greatest companies for leaders such as Procter & Gamble and McKinsey & Co
- Use of innovative feedback system
Who should attend?
This training is targeted towards experts and managers who have to convince others and need to drive change. This would include line managers, business leaders, project managers, department heads, directors, startup leaders and more.
What others say
“Thank you for the excellent Master Class in Brussels. I’m so pleased with your personal recommendations, the course content as well as the fact that you brought the energy and collaboration into the group!”
Frans Coussé, PMP, Senior Transformation Manager
“Dear Mr. Sudmann, your keynote speech got an excellent audience feedback. It was one of the highest-rated speeches that we ever had.”
Uwe Koblitz, Manager, Nokia Siemens
“Lars Sudmann gave an outstanding executive training for the senior leaders of our Global Development organization. Our senior leaders especially pointed out the actionability of the program, which enabled them to directly transform the way they lead their virtual organizations.”
Sylvie Badoual, Training Manager, KONE Group
“Lars conducted the single best educational session at the International convention”
J. Donovan, Vice President, Gartner Group
Logistics and Setup
- Date: December 5th, 2017, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Place: Diegem, close to Brussels, Belgium
- Venue: The modern Van der Valk Hotel close to Zaventem Airport: easy to reach by car, plane and train.
- Fee includes manual and of course the full day training.
- As a bonus, participants receive a signed copy of “The Smart Presenter”, the book that Lars Sudmann co-authored
- Lunch, coffee breaks and drinks included
- Excluding travel & hotel stay; travel to the location should be organized by the participants themselves
- Cost: 845,00 EUR plus VAT of 21%; the second participant from the same company will receive a 10% discount
- To register send an email with your contact details to email@example.com or via this form.
- You want to have more information or an informal chat with the trainer Lars Sudmann about the session? Just call at +32-484-126 582 or send a brief note to firstname.lastname@example.org or via this form that you want to be called back.
Can’t make it on the date and want to be kept up-to-date on future events? Just sign up for our free newsletter here. You can of course unsubscribe at any time.
Watch Lars Sudmann’s TEDx talk on Public Speaking to get a small glimpse at what you can expect during the event: