Do you want to inspire others? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level? Then this masterclass is for you. It is the highest-level session and most advanced masterclass that I offer.
Presentations and speeches are very important moments for any leader and subject-matter expert. During presentations we can convey our message to our audiences. In this engaging masterclass seminar Lars Sudmann will show a fireworks of very advanced strategies on how to inspire and wow your audience.
The session builds on Lars’ in-depth knowledge as a TEDx speaker and champion speaker and will bring you the skills you need create inspiration and impact in your next large group presentation.
Highlights and Flow of the Day
- How great speakers inspire
- What are the patterns of inspiration
- The 5 H of inspiration for your next presentation:
- Head: How to appeal to the head and present wow data. Learn how to “dance with data” and present complexity in an appealing way.
- Heart: How to appeal to the “heart.” Advanced storytelling techniques, visual story development and more.
- Humor: Learn the patterns of humor and how they can be applied: Yes, also you can include humour in your speech, but it has nothing to do with telling jokes. Did you know that humour, inspiration and presentation success are highly correlated? Read this analysis here.
- Heavy Duty: Inspirational Presenters link their topics to the big picture. Learn strategies on how to do that in the most engaging way.
- Hand: We get inspired if things get done, if people get moving. Learn strategies to bring action to your presentation.
- Learn about large group dynamics and how you can master them.
- Small group size for maximum feedback
- Highly interaction-oriented, with plenty of exercises
- Individual feedback by the trainer and peers
- Secrets from Inspiration Masters, Championship Speaking and TED / TEDx
- Analysis from greatest inspirational speaker
- Strong peer group of participants due to upfront coaching process
Who should attend?
This training is targeted towards business leaders and evangelists who have to convince others and need to drive change forward. This would include head of departments, directors, CEOs, business leaders, senior project managers, department heads, startup leaders and more.
What others say
“Lars Sudmann gave a keynote speech. The presentation and discussion was very well received and highly valuable to us as Lars shared practical tools in an inspirational and engaging way.”
Steven Fleurent, CIO, Delaware Consulting
“Thank you for the excellent Master Class in Brussels. I’m so pleased with your personal recommendations, the course content as well as the fact that you brought the energy and collaboration into the group!”
Frans Coussé, PMP, Senior Transformation Manager
“Dear Mr. Sudmann, your keynote speech got an excellent audience feedback. It was one of the highest-rated speeches that we ever had.”
Uwe Koblitz, Manager, Nokia Siemens
“Lars Sudmann gave an outstanding executive training for the senior leaders of our Global Development organization. Our senior leaders especially pointed out the actionability of the program, which enabled them to directly transform the way they lead their virtual organizations.”
Sylvie Badoual, Training Manager, KONE Group
“Lars conducted the single best educational session at the 2012 TM International convention” (in Orlando, Florida)
J. Donovan, Vice President, Gartner Group
Logistics and Setup
- Date: October 19th, 2015, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Place: Brussels, Belgium
- Venue: The innovative and modern A-Loft Starwood Hotel close to the Schuman square at the heart of Europe
- Fee includes manual, video analysis and of course the full day training
- As a bonus, participants receive a signed copy of “The Smart Presenter”, the book that Lars Sudmann co-authored
- Lunch, coffee breaks and drinks included
- Excluding travel & hotel stay; travel to the location should be organized by the participants themselves
- Cost: 699,00 EUR plus VAT of 21%; the second participant from the same company will receive a 10% discount. This includes an upfront coaching connect to already upgrade your presentation.
- Previous participants to my seminars receive a 10% discount.*
- To register send an email with your contact details to email@example.com or via this form.
- You want to have more information or an informal chat with the trainer Lars Sudmann about the session? Just call at +32-484-126 582 or send a brief note to firstname.lastname@example.org or via this form that you want to be called back.
Can’t make it on October 19th and want to be kept up-to-date on future events? Just sign up for our free newsletter here. You can of course unsubscribe at any time.
Watch Lars Sudmann’s TEDx talk on Public Speaking to get a small glimpse at what you can expect during the event:
- Discounts are not cumulative